The Doctorate of Ministry is a 45 semester hour program. Students may complete the program at their own pace. Students with applied ALE Credit can complete the program within 18 to 24 months. This program designed to enhance the skills and opportunities of experienced ministers and leaders in theological reflection, research design, and methods within a specified area of ministry.
DOCTORATE OF MINISTRY CORE CURRICULUM (15 CREDITS)The graduate core courses may be not be required if previously completed.
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Introduction to Systematic Theology
- Bible Study Methods II
- Hermeneutics I
- Ministerial Leadership in Today’s Church
- Research Methods
- Major Research Project
MAJOR IN BIBLICAL COUNSELING Core Curriculum (18 credits)
- Advanced Principles of Biblical Counseling
- Counseling Families in the Church
- Biblical Counseling Practicum